If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right. Switch to Accessible Site


You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Close [x]
2006 Artesia Blvd Redondo Beach, CA 90278

When travelling with your pet(s), there may be animal health requirements specific for that destination. Factors to consider may include meeting time frames for obtaining a health certificate, updating vaccinations, diagnostic testing, or administration of medications/ treatments.

All veterinarians must be licensed or legally able to practice veterinary medicine in the state that they work.  In addition to a state veterinary license, many countries require the veterinarian who issues (completes and signs) the international health certificate to be USDA-accredited. 

To learn the requirements for moving your pet from your current location to another U.S state or Internationally, please visit USDA APHIS.

(source: www.aphis.usda.gov/aphis/pettravel)

International Travel:

We are available to provide all required veterinary services for travel i.e. vaccines, testing, and parasite control etc. However, we REQUIRE that you work with a pet transport company to ensure all details of requirements are met in order to avoid refusal of entry and/or quarantining of your pet within the destination country. 

Here are two pet travel services we recommend:

Universal Pet Travel

(310) 539-0101


Pacific Pet Transport

(310) 318-5702

Veterinary Topics